[Exim] Dates for advanced course

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Dates for advanced course
This is an advance notice to those of you who are interested in an
"advanced" Exim course: we have now booked the same venue as before
(Robinson College) for 29/30 March 2000 (Wed/Thu). Details of costs and
arrangements for registration etc. are yet to be worked out and will be
announced in due course, but I thought you might like to know the dates.

I've had no feedback on the proposed syllabus I published, other than
"yes, that looks OK", so I will prepare the course on that basis.