Re: [Exim] "Opt-in" filtering

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Vadim Vygonets
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] "Opt-in" filtering

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> Quoth Dave C. on Tue, Nov 09, 1999:
> > Hullo.
>
> Heya there.
>
> > recipients_reject_except = !user1: !user2 :*
> [snip]
> > but what I'd
> > REALLY like to do, is somehow permit a user adding a ".nospam" file in
> > his homedir, and have this somehow be detected in the
> > recipients_reject_except.
>
> This is not possible with Exim, I'm afraid.  What is possible is
> to accept the message (rbl_warn_header = true) and then filter
> the message out with a per-recipient filter (chapter 41.2 of TFM)
> having require_file in the director using something along the
> lines of:
>     if "${if def:h_X-RBL-Warning: {yes}}" is yes and
>         exists {$home/.nospam} then
>         save /dev/null
>     endif

I guess what I am looking for is a way to build the
recipients_reject_except with some sort of query which looks at
~/.nospam

I suppose I could have an external script generate a list in a file,
and then just use an lsearch in the config to that file., but this
wouldnt be as real-time as I'd hoped for..

> (I don't know whether there is a way to bypass delivery from
> filter file except saving it to /dev/null).
>
> > I'm also curious, for the default case of being excepted from the
> > RBL(s), does exim follow the /warn behavior, or does it behave as if
> > there was no RBL match at all?
>
> If you do not provide rbl_domains, no RBL match happens.

Nono, Im talking about the case where rbl_domains is set, but
recipients_reject_except permits a message to be received for a
particular recipient, despite it matching an rbl hit - does it
fall-back to the /warn behavior, or does it ignopre that rbl hit
entirely?