Re: [Exim] "Opt-in" filtering

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] "Opt-in" filtering
Quoth Dave C. on Tue, Nov 09, 1999:
> Hullo.

Heya there.

> recipients_reject_except = !user1: !user2 :*

[snip]
> but what I'd
> REALLY like to do, is somehow permit a user adding a ".nospam" file in
> his homedir, and have this somehow be detected in the
> recipients_reject_except.

This is not possible with Exim, I'm afraid.  What is possible is
to accept the message (rbl_warn_header = true) and then filter
the message out with a per-recipient filter (chapter 41.2 of TFM)
having require_file in the director using something along the
lines of:
    if "${if def:h_X-RBL-Warning: {yes}}" is yes and
        exists {$home/.nospam} then
        save /dev/null
    endif

(I don't know whether there is a way to bypass delivery from
filter file except saving it to /dev/null).

> I'm also curious, for the default case of being excepted from the
> RBL(s), does exim follow the /warn behavior, or does it behave as if
> there was no RBL match at all?

If you do not provide rbl_domains, no RBL match happens.

Vadik.

--
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is
cursed.