[Exim] Re: Alpha for next release

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Re: Alpha for next release
On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, just a litte while ago, I wrote:

> The time has come to start pulling together the next Exim release, which
> will be 3.10. I have placed a first cut at the code in

... but shortly afterwards I have evidence of a bug that loses
characters in long messages in 3.040. I have therefore withdrawn 3.091
(and 3.040) while I check this up and sort out the problem.

Sorry about this timing. I'll get it back again as soon as I can.

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.