Re: [Exim] Serious bug in 3.040?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: michael
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Serious bug in 3.040?
On 3 Nov 1999 michael@??? wrote:

> I experience a serious bug with Exim 3.040 on my system that corrupts long
> emails by omitting characters every now and then. This only happens for
> mails longer than a few hundred kb. I can reproduce the problem and it
> are always the same characters that are missing in the delivered mail.
> I use Exim as smart host, so it is not a bug in file-related transports.

Please send me a copy of a mail which gets broken, with details of the
missing characters, and also the configuration of Exim that you are
using. I will try pushing the message through my version(s) of Exim to
see if I can reproduce the problem.

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.