Re: [Exim] Get copies from all mail to a special directory

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: yann.golanski, Eximliste
Cc: markus.voegtli
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Get copies from all mail to a special directory
On 2 Nov 99, at 14:36, yann.golanski@??? wrote:
> Quoting Markus Vögtli (Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 03:15:02PM +0100)
> > I need help to configure the Exim mailer. i will take copies from
> > all mails that processed by exim. i would like to have a directory
> > (/var/spool/exim/all-mails) where all mails are stored in.
> You do not want to do that. You realy don't... Unless you have less
> vaste amount of storage and/or very few users, then I don't see the
> point for this.

Not only you need a lot of space, but it would be also a privacy
question, unless you use that machine just as a list expander !!!!!
(in this latter case it would be ok, althought best should be to just
rely on the mail list archives that often are searcheable too )
Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile
Universita` di Firenze