Re: [Exim] intranet with dialup connection

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Hans Matzen
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] intranet with dialup connection
> I am working on another solution for our problem, that is using
> Vadims suggstion of rewriting using Fh, because this has some
> advantages, e.g. only headers which exists are rewritten.
> but as I tried this I ran in trouble with local messages, because
> some of the headers point to the world usable address
> (e.g. reply-to)
> but it should be possible to do a add/remove header for local
> messages as I suggested for the remote_smtp transport.
> this is indeed nearly the same but there maybe a few more
> advantages, since the messages going to the world are a bit more
> correct and imho local mail is not that critical.

now i am on my way to get this to work and got the following
problem:
I only want to fix a few headers in messages that are locally
delivered and use a smartuser director as the first of all
directors

rewritelocal:
   driver = smartuser
    # check if we can do anything for this local recipient
   condition = "${lookup{${lc:$local_part}} \
           lsearch{/usr/local/exim/aliases_inex} {$value} {}}"

# set the new address to the old address since exim needs it
new_address = $local_part@$domain
# no further rewriting
rewrite = false

   headers_remove = "From:To:Reply-to"