Re: [Exim] Message-ID's

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Message-ID's
Quoth Dave C. on Fri, Oct 29, 1999:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > And, BTW, write a function in C that will find out whether or not
> > you have a permanent Net connection and proper hostname, eh?
>
> Heck I can write a bash script that can do that..

How? (By proper hostname, I meant the one that can be traced
from the root DNS servers). And don't forget that trying to
nslookup exim.org won't work -- if the line is down, I want the
function / script to return the "have permanent connection"
value. If there usually is Net connection. And checking
hostnames won't work either -- you never know when some weird TLD
like ".nom" is defined.

Vadik.

--
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is
cursed.