Re: [Exim] multiple rcpt to

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Jeff Bronson
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] multiple rcpt to
On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Jeff Bronson wrote:

> I noticed that whenever I send email thru it and it has multiple recipients
> (like 4 or more) EXIM will hang on each RCPT TO for a few seconds.

Have you got receiver_verify turned on? If so, are these addresses for
remote domains which may require a DNS lookup to verify? Or some other
time-consuming checking? If you are running a mail server with lots of
mail coming through it, it is a good idea to run a nameserver on it so
as to speed up DNS lookups.

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.