Re: [Exim] mysql question...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: robert rotman
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] mysql question...
On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, robert rotman wrote:

> i'm __NOT__ familar with exim beacuse i'm using sendmail on all other
> machines.
>
> so i tried this complex and mabye stupid configuration (mainly to learn
> more about exim, which WORKS!! but makes in worst case 5 select
> statments ):

There are very many people using Exim. However, there are very few
people using MYSQL with Exim. That is, I expect, the reason why you have
had no answers. It is certainly why I left the query for people with SQL
experience, because I do not know the answers to your questions.

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.