Re: [Exim] The wish list

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Hans Morten Kind
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] The wish list
On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Hans Morten Kind wrote:

> What I would like is to define some exception rules to the
> rbl-checking, re-introducing sender_reject_except. Reject
> all mails from the blocked server unless the originators
> address is found in sender_reject_except.

This sounds like it is analagous to recipients_reject_except, which
applies to all policy rejections of recipients, not just RBL. I don't
like the name sender_reject_except, because it appears to relate to the
rejection of senders. What you have implemented is really

recipients_reject_except_senders

because it is an exception to recipient rejection based on the sender.
I would prefer to implement it like recipients_reject_except - so that
it applies to all recipient rejections, not just RBL.

Thanks for the patch. I will think about it.

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.