Re: [Exim] Reject log: "cannot route to sender"??

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Hugh Sasse
Cc: EXIM users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Reject log: "cannot route to sender"??
On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Hugh Sasse wrote:

> I think that knowing that last one tried and its reason for failure would
> be a big help.

You already know that the last one (router or director) tried. That is
implied by the way it all works. Often there is only one possible reason
for failure. I can see that there may be a case for having more info
available, but having it for just the last one isn't much help if it
shouldn't have got that far. People will certainly ask for information
about what happened earlier. There is not much point in doing half this
job. I have made a note to think about it, but no promises.

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.