Re: [Exim] rewriting

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Alexander Koch
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] rewriting
On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Alexander Koch wrote:

> Well, Phil... sometimes some (more) examples would work
> wonders in your documentation.

It is true that you can never give enough examples. I am continually
adding more, and will put something in with the definition of "match".

> The spaces after the
> "match {" are evil, btw, it looks for < xxx> if there
> is a space.

That is deliberate. The use of explicit delimiters {} is so as to allow
you to have leading and trailing spaces if you want them in any of the
data fields in an expansion expression.

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.