Re: [Exim] Reject log: "cannot route to sender"??

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Hugh Sasse
CC: EXIM users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Reject log: "cannot route to sender"??
On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Hugh Sasse wrote:

> Philip's crafting of messages is usually very clear, so I would suspect
> the problem does lie at macondo (DNS shot to bits?), rather than further
> along. When he returns I will ask if he might add some reason (why can it
> not route?) to this message.

"Cannot route" means "took the address, ran it through the directors
and/or routers as configured, and none of them could handle it". There
isn't much more that can be said. To find out why it cannot route to any
specific address, run

exim -d9 -bv that@address

if it was verifying, or use -bt if it was delivering.

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.