Re: [Exim] MX domains not working?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: John Horne
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users List
Aihe: Re: [Exim] MX domains not working?
On 23-Oct-99 at 00:49:15 Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> Quoth John Horne on Fri, Oct 22, 1999:
>> Seems like your right. Using the 'hosts_override' does the trick :-)
>
> Great. Although I still don't understand why you insisted on
> having this option (mx_domains) in the transport.

Previously the transport was used just by routers - so the mx_domains was on
the router. Now the transport is used by routers and directors and I want
the MX check to apply to both of them - so I put the test on the transport
itself.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK             Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne@???
Finger for PGP key: john@???