Re: [Exim] Strange request.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Strange request.
Quoth Ben Reed on Fri, Oct 22, 1999:

And rewrite other users @MLM as @defiance.darktech.org, probably.

> * masquerade as befunk.com when sending mail to the outside world through
> the SotN (I'm assuming this is how standalone mail programs like netscape
> mail and eudora do it).

Alright. What do you mean by masquerading? To send mail through
the SotN, you need to allow relaying either from your IP address
pool, or from any machine if the SMTP sender address is
whatever@???. So what exactly do you mean by masquerading
and why do you need it?

Vadik.

--
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry.  Hence University education.