Re: [Exim] add/remove header

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] add/remove header
Quoth Hans Matzen on Sat, Oct 23, 1999:
> I am searching for a possibility to rewrite (add/remove) the
> following first line from mails via exim:
>
>     From aaa@aaa

You mean envelope sender (SMTP MAIL FROM), right?

> I only want to rewrite this for remote mail,
> since my local domain is not connected permanent to the internet

Notice that it requires splitting the message into two copies,
based in recipients. This is ugly. It's not hard to rewrite
sender address if one of the recipients is from a remote domain,
but Exim can't split a message into two different messages and
process them differently. The only option I see is to insert an
external script which will submit two different messages to Exim.

Why do you need it? If you describe your situation, I may be
able to arrive to a cleaner solution.

Vadik.

--
The ill-formed Orange