Re: [Exim] maildir Vs. mbox

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Haslam
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] maildir Vs. mbox
On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 08:17:42PM -0700, Tom wrote:
> If you want to use POP, I'd never, never use mbox. It take far too long
> to open a mailbox. Beats the hell out of your IO system.
>
> I wouldn't put together a mailbox system today that didn't support IMAP.
> IMAP is nice, and it makes it easy to support web mail interfaces. Plus
> Pine has excellent IMAP support.

Are there any POP/IMAP daemons "out there" that support Maildir or similar
format? I've managed to get Exim delivering to Maildirs easily enough, but I
can't find an imapd that supports them :(

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/      steve@???
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@???