Re: [Exim] MX domains not working?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] MX domains not working?
Quoth John Horne on Fri, Oct 22, 1999:
> Seems like your right. Using the 'hosts_override' does the trick :-)

Great. Although I still don't understand why you insisted on
having this option (mx_domains) in the transport.

> On 22-Oct-99 at 12:25:46 Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > ...(and post the results to the list).
> >
> Funny you should say that.

You see, I wasn't completely bluffing, but I was far from sure
that I spotted the correct solution. So I wondered whether I was
right, but was too lazy to check it myself.

> Many thanks.

Any time!

Vadik.

--
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own
cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as