Re: [Exim] eximconfig added to my Exim RPMs

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Mark Bergsma
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] eximconfig added to my Exim RPMs
Hrm. I wasn't previously aware of your RPM. I found one once,
originally built by Hans Grobler <grobh@???> and updated at one
time by Arkadi E. Shislov <arkadi@???>, which I have further
upgraded and modified. It was originally using very unRedHatlike
directory locations for files. It currently is at 3.040, with the
default config file somewhat site-customized, which is the main reason
I havent published it.

If I get a chance I might grab a copy of yours and see how much we are
duplicating each other's work.