[Exim] TLS/SSL support for Exim?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Haslam
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] TLS/SSL support for Exim?
Hi,

I'm working on adding TLS/SSL support (using OpenSSL) to Exim- is
anyone else working on a similar thing? Or is there some classic
reason why "It Shouldn't Be Done"?

I've got it communicating with Netscape, giving me a "New Site
Certificate" box and doing the transfer. I want to add various
configurable things, such as allowing relay to clients presenting
known certificates etc.

Thanks,
SRH
--