Re: [Exim] MX domains not working?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Vadim Vygonets
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users List
Aihe: Re: [Exim] MX domains not working?
Quoth John Horne on Fri, Oct 22, 1999:
> I have now changed things a little and moved the 'mx_domains' to the smtp
> transport that is used. However, mail is being sent to domains which do not
> have MX records.

> We have as the transport:
>   plym_smtp:
>     driver = smtp
>     allow_localhost
>     no_multi_domain
>     hosts = $domain
>     mx_domains = ! LOCAL_DOMAINS : ! cdb;TABLES/test-domains.cdb : *.PLYMOUTH
>                  : *.PLYM_SHORT

The mx_domains description for the SMTP transport says:

# If the hosts or fallback_hosts options are being used [...]

Alright, so far so good. But the hosts description says:

# [...] This option is
# ignored when the address has been routed by a router that supplies a host
# list (for example, lookuphost), unless hosts_override is set.

Probably using lookuphost router turns the effect of hosts off,
which is then turns the effect of mx_domains off. Try to set the
option hosts_override and see if it helps (and post the results
to the list).

Vadik.

--
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry.  Hence University education.