Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracke…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
CC: jesse
Asunto: Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?
"F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod" <Jacot@???> probably said:
> Has anybody succeeded in getting the recently released "rt" request
> and problem tracking software to work with exim?

It wasn't actually recently released, but it was recently published
more widely (the author is a friend of mine).

> I would have expected it to behave in a similar fashion to mailman
> as regards the pipe aliasing, but try what I might, it bombs with
> the dreaded "69" exim error message. It works fine from a shell
> prompt, though :-(

Theres something very screwy with the SUID wrapper that doesn't agree
with exim and I havn't had the time to trace down yet. You can get it
working by running what the wrapper would run, as the rt user.

I run rt as user rt, group rt, with the following configuration;

# MACROS

RTPATH = /usr/local/rt/bin
RTQUEUE = helpdesk

#                      TRANPORTS CONFIGURATION                       #
# deliver to the rt scripts
rt_pipe:
  driver = pipe
  path = "/usr/local/bin"
  command = "perl -T RTPATH/rtmux.pl \
                     rt-mailgate RTQUEUE \
                     ${substr_1:${local_part_suffix}}"
  log_output
  user = rt
  group = rt

#                      DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION                       #
# pick out the valid rt- addresses and deliver them to the rt script
rt:
  driver = smartuser
  transport = rt_pipe
  domains = "rt.MDOM"
  local_parts = "^rt(-.*)?"
  suffix = "-action:-comment:-correspond"
  suffix_optional
  require_files = "+RTPATH/rtmux.pl"

The domains setting, path to rtmux.pl and default queue will probably
need tweaking/changing for you, but it works ...
You could just put the perl stuff in an aliasfile and have a special
director run stuff in that aliasfile as rt.rt, but I'd rather keep
it all in the config file since it's quite simple and you can check
for existance of the script first.

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???