Re: [Exim] conf: removing 'host' from 'host.domain.com'

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] conf: removing 'host' from 'host.domain.com'
Quoth T.V.Gnanasekaran on Mon, Oct 18, 1999:
> 1. All outgoing mails carry From: user@???
> I need to set this to be From: user@???
> The people receiving mails that origniate from my machine,
> won't be able to reply since genome.avesthagen.com is not
> set on the Internet and hence bounces back. How do I accomplish
> this?

Add a rewriting rule:
*@*.avesthagen.com    $1@???    Ffs

I think it's somewhere in the FAQ.

> 2. My local users are not able to send mail using Eudora/outlook
> express. Relaying denied. Why and how to fix?

RTFM about relaying. _Then_, if you have problems, mail the list
again.

Vadik.

--
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry.  Hence University education.