Re: [Exim] Article in iX magazin

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: yann.golanski
A: Jochen Topf
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Article in iX magazin
Quoting Jochen Topf (Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 01:49:32PM +0200)
> I wrote an article about a fairly large email system that is using Exim for
> the German magazin "iX". It is in the 11/99 issue. The article is in German.
> Just to give you an idea: The email system uses about a dozen linux computers,
> has over 600.000 email addresses in 138.000 domains, 280.000 mailboxes, over
> 10GB incoming mail traffic and about 1 million pop accesses per day. Every-
> thing is based on Exim, so this might be a good article to show your boss,
> to prove that, yes, Exim can do it.

Alternativly, you could say that Exim and Linux are used by Freeserve
mail for about 1.8 million email addresses ;>

--
Yann Golanski                                  Internet Systems Developer
yann.golanski@???                    The Planet Online