Re: [Exim] multiple domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Galbavy
A: Jeremy C. Reed
Cc: Andrew Claassen, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] multiple domains
On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 11:48:50AM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> But how will your users get their mail?
>
> I wrote a patch to gnu-pop3d that allows users to retrieve their email
> using multiple passwd files for each domain.

I have done much the same thing for UWASH imapd, but in the process I
have completely butchered the thing. It is both localised for our
requirements (some time need to abstract this out) and also OpenBSD
specific (in usage of some functions like snprintf() - these exist
on many other platforms, but will need to be provided for those that
don't). Otherwise, it is only one binary for POP3 and IMAP now, and
also much much smaller.

> More info on how I configured Exim and my pop3d setup is available at:
> http://www.reedmedia.net/projects/virtualmail/

I hope to be able to post something similar soon :)

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd