Re: [Exim] multiple domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] multiple domains
Andrew Claassen <andrewc@???> probably said:
> I want to be able host multiple domains on a box but each domains must have
> it's own group of users or authenticate to a different password file, as
> there will be more that one user with the same name belogining to different
> domains.

Unless you're talking about SMTP authentication, which is still a work
in progress, delivering mail doesn't require authentication.

Dealing with multiple domains from different aliasfiles or password
files is easy and there should be example configurations you could
alter to be exactly the way you want in the set of examples or in
the list archive.

You can find both the archive and the example configs via
http://www.exim.org/

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???