Re: [Exim] Delivery optimization tips for large lists ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Pete Naylor
Cc: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Delivery optimization tips for large lists ?
On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 12:32:57PM -0700,
Pete Naylor <pete@???> is thought to have said:

> You're living in the past - catch up. If you truly understood nscd, you'd
> know that the serialisation was not a function of nscd itself, but of the
> resolver libraries in earlier Solaris releases. Thanks for the
> interesting FUD story though.
>
> Since we're all in the mood for labeling software which we haven't
> bothered to learn to understand, I suggest that your library is crap[tm]
> and that nobody should use it (for reasons which I am unwilling or unable
> to provide).

Give it a rest. Take it to private email or at least try to relate it Exim
in some way. This is, after all, a list about Exim and I don't think I've
seen a word about it, except in the headers, for several messages now.

I'd like to see us try to keep the holy wars to a minimum.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality