Re: [Exim] [Fwd: SEGV]

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Joel Rowbottom
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: jason
Kopio: Exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] [Fwd: SEGV]
jason@??? wrote:

> Anyone know wha'ts wrong here??
>
> > I have a problem. with Exim. I'm running version 3.03. with the enclosed
> > config file. what i've done is taken a working config file from 2.11 and
> > tried using it with 3.03 but it doesn't seem to like it. if you look at
> > line 109 around there is some lines I'd added and taken out to try if
> > it'll work. (host_accept_relay only works with 3.03).

That looks to me like you haven't set USE_DB and DBMLIB properly for a Slackware Linux install. Go and change
the relevant OS/Makefile-Linux-libc5 lines to:
USE_DB = yes
DBMLIB = -ldb
then remake and it should work.

Having said that now, someone will probably tell me which file I'm _meant_ to modify... ;)