[Exim] Delivery optimization tips for large lists ?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Stuermer
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Delivery optimization tips for large lists ?
Hello,

I am going to host some large mailing lists, which will roughly have about 9 million mails
per month in sum.

Since I am going to play the exploder for these lists, I want to know, if
there are any optimization tips around here for good delivery speed.

max_parallel is 50 at the moment, seems this high enough or are more better here?

And I guess, turning ident- and RBL off would help, too.

Any other things to think about, any suggestions, e.g. for handling Bounces,
Delivery failures and so on?

On the server runs a named, by the way.
--
-+= Marc Stuermer -=- http://www.swin.de/~sam =+-