Re: [Exim] Everybody doesn't like something ...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Everybody doesn't like something ...
On 07-Oct-99 Randy Bush wrote:
<snip>

I know I'm not the list administrator but before anyone else wants to
get something off their chest about encoding/error messages/character
sets et al (ad infinitum) please try to remember what the list is
supposed be used for...

Discussing issues/problems with Exim.

Let's keep it that way.

To carry on this discussion maybe we should all toddle off to
comp.mail.mime, it occurs in there on a regular basis!

Thanks,

Graeme
--
Graeme Fowler
Network Officer, Infrastructure & Networks Group