[Exim] ANNOUNCE Exim web and ftp mirrors updates

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] ANNOUNCE Exim web and ftp mirrors updates
I've (finally) updated the list of exim web site mirrors (linked off
the left hand pane of the main page), and the list of general software
mirrors on the exim web site.

If I have missed you, my apologies, kick me again!

[Philip, the http://www.exim.org/mirrors.html document has a couple of
new ones that I guess should go into the list thats you keep].

[Tabor, you can stop kicking me now - unless I've still got it wrong
:-) ]

New ones for the main web mirrors are Norway, Russia and South Africa.
The distribution mirrors have had Norway and Russia added.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]