Re: [Exim] enhanced mail security question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: Adrian J Bool, Peter Galbavy
CC: tcurdt, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] enhanced mail security question
I have exactly the opposite problem, i posted the question some
time ago, but i did not receive any reply.
I put again:
I wish that MTA would recieve e-mail, PGP signed, then verify
signature and ONLY if signature is conform send a copy to a local
addres, then signing with a [server] key and sending back the
receipt
On 4 Oct 99, at 17:22, Peter Galbavy wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 05:13:18PM +0100, Adrian J Bool wrote:
> > Could you not PGP encrypt the data in the cgi program then deliver
> > as normal? That should protect the contents over full length of the
> > link that way.
> We set exactly this up for a client.

Leonardo Boselli (NIT)
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile