Re: [Exim] Deferring outward-bound delivery

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Vadim Vygonets
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Deferring outward-bound delivery
On Sun, 3 Oct 1999, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> Quoth Jeffrey Goldberg on Sun, Oct 03, 1999:
> > queue_only_file = /path/to/some/flag
>
> This was one of the features you requested, right?

No, somebody else asked for that. I only set up an MTA at home a few
weeks ago. You can check the wishlist in the Exim source ftp site (and
mirrors) for who asked for what, but I don't have a local copy to give
credit for that request.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814