Re: [Exim] Refuse relay in 2.05?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Paul Makepeace
Para: Marten Berggren - LUB NetLab
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Refuse relay in 2.05?
From: Marten Berggren - LUB NetLab <marten@???>
>Central mailhub. Incomming mail to localhost from anywhere should
>be relayed to hub as should any mail from local host, after being
>checked for .forward and aliases.

At home I'm also on Debian 2.1/exim 2.05 (for at most the next week anyway
:-)

Here's what works for me:

qualify_domain = mythix.realprogrammers.com
local_domains = realprogrammers.com:localhost:other.domains
local_domains_include_host = true
local_domains_include_host_literals = true
relay_domains_include_local_mx = true
never_users = root
host_lookup_nets = 0.0.0.0/0
rbl_domains = rbl.maps.vix.com
rbl_reject_recipients = true
rbl_warn_header = false
receiver_verify = true
receiver_verify_except_hosts = *.realprogrammers.com
sender_net_accept_relay = 209.163.146.0/23

This successfully avoids all test on the "telnet mail-abuse.org" test (which
I'd recommend everyone else taking a look at). I needed the receiver_verify*
options to pass the % hack test they do (which wouldn't actually deliver but
would be accepted previously as a literal local_part).

I'm not in ORBS either. http://www.orbs.org/verify.cgi

If someone wanted to abuse the above set-up they could and I would recommend
reading the docs on those options so you at least understand how. I'm going
to upgrade to exim 3.0x shortly myself.

HTH,
Paul