Re: [Exim] Strange idea...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tomas Fasth
Para: Manar Hussain
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Strange idea...
Hi Manar,

Manar Hussain wrote:

> 1. Well qmail has a well integrated mailing list system (EZ Mailing List
> Manager - EZMLM) which is quite nice and demonstrate the sense ... note
> it's integrated in a "designed to work well and get going easily with"
> sense not in a "it's welded in" way.

Really? Last time I looked at EZMLM I found it quite "welded in". I
couldn't then see an easy way to use it with Sendmail, Exim or
Postfix. Was I mistaken? Or has it changed since then?

> 2. It would be nice if there are efforts in good mailing list/exim
> interworking for some effort to go into supporting Majordomo2 as well as
> possible. (http://www.hpc.uh.edu/majordomo/#mj2)

Much nicer. That perl implementation (mj one) sure need a facelift. A
reason that made me switch to Mailman. (part from me being a Python
fan ;-)

<tomas/>