Re: [Exim] Strange idea...

Author: Manar Hussain
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Strange idea...
1. Well qmail has a well integrated mailing list system (EZ Mailing List
Manager - EZMLM) which is quite nice and demonstrate the sense ... note
it's integrated in a "designed to work well and get going easily with"
sense not in a "it's welded in" way.

2. It would be nice if there are efforts in good mailing list/exim
interworking for some effort to go into supporting Majordomo2 as well as
possible. (http://www.hpc.uh.edu/majordomo/#mj2)