Re: [Exim] Exim lags Part II.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Tibor Koleszar
CC: Exim Users list
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim lags Part II.
On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Tibor Koleszar wrote:

> If someone of you can remember, I've written an email about my exim lags...

I don't recall, but you might want to look at the recent dicussion about
rfc1413 ident lookups. Look through the spec.txt for rfc1413. Many big
unexplained delays have been because of that. (I had the same problem
here once)

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814