[Exim] Refuse relay in 2.05?

Author: Marten Berggren - LUB NetLab
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] complex Auth
Subject: [Exim] Refuse relay in 2.05?
Hi,

I have problems getting exim 2.05 to refuse addresses like
"victim@??? and target!victim@???
according to mail-abuse.com (which only seems to check rejects
at the SMTP-level?)

(Dug into the first one and it seems that it gets
as far as getting queued for SMTP which it really shouldn't
if I set up sender_host_accept_relay not to include target?)

Setup:

Debian 2.1, Exim 2.05.

Wanted config:

Central mailhub. Incomming mail to localhost from anywhere should
be relayed to hub as should any mail from local host, after being
checked for .forward and aliases.

Everything works, except that mail-abuse.com anonymous tests claim
that my site is unsafe so I am not sure that I will pass all the
tests of orgs.org if I after my corrections.

Suggestions are welcome. Do I need to upgrade?
orbs.org is haunting me.

Regards

Mårten Berggren, LUB NetLab