SOLVED was Re:[Exim] exim takes a long time to respond when …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Eduardo Fernandez Corrales
To: exim-users
Betreff: SOLVED was Re:[Exim] exim takes a long time to respond when connecting to port 25
Thanks to everyone.

The machine was timing out on identd lookups because the firewall was
blocking access.

I didn't check Patrick Boutilier's suggestion abuto disabling rbl
lookups since the identd option solved it right away.

Either opening it in the firewall or setting rfc1413_query_timeout to a
few seconds (it is set to 30s by default) did the trick.

Thanks again.