Re: [Exim] never_users = root if exim_user != root ?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] never_users = root if exim_user != root ?
Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@???> probably said:
> On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:27:19 -0400, Peter Radcliffe wrote:
> > try to do some deliveries as the UID of the recipient. I don't want
> > that to ever happen with UID 0, just in case.
>
> So in our case it's a matter of preference rather than necessity, then?

Well, in my setup I don't think it can ever happen unless something
breaks, since mail to root goes through an alias so a delivery as
that uid should never happen ...

I'm being paranoid, and thats my preference :)
I don't think it can hurt anything, might be of benifit, so I leave it set.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???