[Exim] Re: Address rewriting and local deliveries

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Martin Bialasinski
Para: Exim
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Address rewriting and local deliveries
* "kari" == kari <kari.ruohonen@???> wrote:

kari> However, this rewrites also the addresses for local deliveries
kari> in my LAN, which causes local replies to be unnecessarily routed
kari> via ISP. Is there a way to distinguish between local and remote
kari> deliveries and use this for rewriting rules in exim.conf?

I use the following:

# This transport is used for delivering messages over SMTP connections.

remote_smtp:
  driver = smtp
  headers_remove = "sender:from"
  headers_add = "Sender: ${lookup{$sender_ident}lsearch*{/etc/exim/addresses}\
                  {$value}{$local_part}}\n\
                  From: ${lookup{$sender_ident}lsearch*{/etc/exim/addresses}\
                  {$value}{$local_part}}"

And rewrite the SMTP envelope with

  *@*.martin.home    martin@??? F

/etc/exim/addresses has "localuser emailaddress" pairs and a "*
defaultaddress" line.

Note that this forces a emailaddress on the users.

Maybe this could be modified somehow (maybe using a transport filter)
to only change the internal addresses, but I did not look into that.

Ciao,
    Martin