Re: [Exim] except_senders unknown?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Jethro R Binks
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] except_senders unknown?
On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Jethro R Binks wrote:

> Hmm, I was just playing around setting up an autoreply transport in 3.02
> based on the example C006 (the tripnote-like one), but get the following
> error:
>
> option "except_senders" unknown in line 316
>
> Although I don't see an explicit description of except_senders in the
> spec, it is referenced a couple of times in the generic options for
> directors and routers, and the ChangeLog mentions that it is "now"
> (as of 2.05something) expanded.

Apologies. There are typos in the manual. The except_senders option was
abolished in the options re-organization that took place at the 3.00
release. Any references to

except_senders = xxxx

should be replaced by

senders = ! xxxx

A "negation" feature was introduced at release 3.00, and all the
complicated accept/reject and xxx/except_xxx combinations were
condensed to a single option in each case. The new approach seems to be
much understandable.