Re: [Exim] LDAP sizelimits

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Paul Makepeace
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] LDAP sizelimits
From: Graeme Fowler <G.E.Fowler@???>
> Isn't it usually possible to insert this into your slapd.conf (or
> whatever the LDAP server config file you use is) as a configuration
> option for the server???

Yes, that's right you can do this. Unfortunately it applies to everyone's
LDAP experience which is typically not appropriate and in our case not
possible. sizelimits in UMich and its descendents is not a particularly
sophisticated area i.e. it's a single global config, not per DIT or per bound
user or time of day or anything else.

The only non-patching solution I see at the moment is set up a dedicated
replica for exim's personal use which would be serious overkill (altho'
certainly make way for putting it elsewhere).

I would really appreciate anyone's suggestions on how best to proceed here:
e.g. ways of patching to provide ldap config options, say.

Paul