[Exim] message_size_limit and error-messages

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sven Callender
Para: Exim Users
Asunto: [Exim] message_size_limit and error-messages
Hi again,

I have set the message_size_limit now and it is working as intendet.

Now the Management has had a new idea: Exim shall send a Message to
the original recipent telling him/her that a message was "blocked" due
to the size.

The spec.txt mentions the error_msg file, but this is the one for
all error_msgs, right? This would then meen that a "unknown users"-msg
would also be send to the unknown user (correct me pls if I'm wrong).

I have got a extra route for those wo aren't allowed to get big mails,
is there a way to check that there?

Tnx 4 u helping,
Cu,
Sven