[Exim] Please ignore the message about loops...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Bruce Bowler
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Please ignore the message about loops...
That's what I get for doing things late on Friday and trying to
troubleshoot them early on Monday...

I've got 4 servers that run exim. 3 are, for all practical purposes,
identical, the 4th is very different. The problem I had was on the 4th
machine. The reason I had problems is because I forgot it was different
and used the same configuration file as I had for the other 3...

Stupido stupido stupido...

Bruce

Bruce Bowler                             207.633.9600 (voice)
Research Associate                       207.633.9641 (fax)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences    bbowler@???
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575           http://www.bigelow.org/