[Exim] virtual domains local & remote

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jim Pazarena
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] virtual domains local & remote
I have a situation where I host a virtual domain for email and I have
several addresses setup in a dbm file for local delivery. This works as
expected. Now however the customer asks that I forward email to another
machine if the domain name is prefaced with a specific machine name.
ex local: admin@???
forward: messages@???

I've got a few dozen virtual domains for email and they all stay local and
work just fine. Forwarding of the above is a little confusing. I can set my
DNS to point the machine name in question's MX record appropriately, but will
locally delivered email even _look_ at the DNS?

Hints, tips appreciated.
--
Jim Pazarena    mailto:paz@qcislands.net
                http://www.qcislands.net/paz