Re: [Exim] Canonicalizing Addresses

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Lawless
Para: Exim List
CC: John Lawless
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Canonicalizing Addresses
Thanks. I've incorporated all three suggestions.

> > route_list = * mail.isp.net bydns_a
>
> (1) You shouldn't have bydns_a in that router!

     The smarthost router in spec.txt, smart_route, uses bydns_a.  The
smarthost router in Debian's eximconfig utility also uses bydns_a.  Why the
change here?

     (I haven't yet read about DNS so I don't yet understand the
significance of one type of record or the other.  Back to the books for
me....)

Regards,

John