Re: [Exim] Access to the *matched* $domain_data in a directo…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Access to the *matched* $domain_data in a director?
Quoth Joe Emenaker on Mon, Sep 13, 1999:
> I'm hosting a bunch of domains and I want to have alias files that work for
> all of their subdomains.

Try to look at the configs mentioned in the Exim FAQ. If you
can't find nothing appropriate, look at:
ftp://ftp.cs.huji.ac.il/pub/exim/configs/hairy.tar.gz
for something similar I did for such domains (it will cost you
one more lookup).

(Philip, how about putting hairy in the examples?)

Vadik.

--
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry.  Hence University education.