[Exim] windows clients

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Kari Ruohonen
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] windows clients
I am setting up a mail service for a small LAN with 3 win95/98 clients and Linux server. LAN is hooked to internet via modem connection on the Linux box and mail is supposed to be collected from various pop-servers. I have been reading about exim and its documentation as well as other email docs for linux. I know that I need to use such program as Fetchmail, for example, to retrieve the mail ans pass to exim. However, I have not found any information concerning the delivery to the windows clients. Is exim capable of acting as POP or IMAP server to make the mail readable for windows MUAs like Outlook etc? Any other suggestions how this could be handled. I would prefer IMAP since people are changing between the workstations.

All help is welcome!

Kari